Sunday, May 23, 2010

More on Hebrews & graduates

Just a followup. Of course it is always hard to comment on a sermon. Well, it is always easy to comment on a sermon that is someone else's but care should be given when commenting on your own(and other peoples too). I said what I believed to be needed. I wish we had a pod cast. But alas, no. But what I wanted to comment on is the senior group. They looked stunning and so grown up. They were 5th graders when I came here. Now they move on. Faith in action really. Four of the eight are the majority of the praise band for our student ministry. I am number 5. Should be interesting! The reception our church showed them following the service was great. The love was real. This church has poured into these kids for a long time. I am grateful to have been their minister.

No comments:

Post a Comment